Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Previews of Upcoming Articles

First off, warmest thanks to all of you who have been reading the blog.  I have been working at keeping the articles flowing, including my first guest author (Andrew Russell, from Australia), and what I consider to be pretty incredible interviews (Rachel Cron, Robert Binidotto).

Here is what you can expect next from Beyond Even Bat Country:

-- Sarge:  My Life With A Warrior Angel.  This is one of the most intimate articles you will ever read about a Viet Nam Vet, and a bit more, if I say so myself (since I wrote it). A story of hope, bravery, and love.

--Upcoming after that this week:  Interview with my friend, world-class guitarist and noted UFOlogist Michael Lee Hill.  We have agreed to conduct and here publish an interview with Mike, who lies on the cutting edge of  understanding the inevitable existence of alien presence on our planet.  This is going to be a severely-rocking interview, for a number of reasons, including that he has captured some of the finer UFO footage available.

Stay tuned, and even better, comment and follow, if you see fit.

rde
Tweaking the Knobs as we Speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment